Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:51:59 -0500
I don't object to Walmart selling bfing stuff.

I just wonder if they'll let women breastfeed in that section :-/

Walmart has a history of repeatedly harassing women trying to nurse in
their stores, and of REFUSING to make a broad policy stating it's not to
happen again, and in fact when one Ohio woman sued, has tried to make their
policy say *She* can breastfeed but no one else!  What is that?!  It's like
hello, look to Border's Books for what to do people :-/

So in light of this, I just find it incredibly ironic they're coming out
with a bfing supply station is all.

-wendey (in montreal where it's cold as cold can possibly be cold, studying
LC)