From:
Janet Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:46:36 -0500
Welcome to those of you who have joined us from the PedsTalk list.
I am so impressed that you have decided to take a look at this list
and see what is said here.  I have been very impressed with the
level of interest in breastfeeding on the PedsTalk list recently.
This just shows how important communication can be to breaking down
barriers and stereotypes between HCP's. I am also pleased by your
acceptance of the Lactnet subscribers who have joined your list in
response to the breastfeeding thread.

Thanks.

--
Janet Vandenberg, RN, BScN, IBCLC