Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:43:36 EDT
querida and pat, to answer your question about husbands taking over to help
pregnant wives avoid exposure - yes! thirteen years ago this month, my doctor
told me to stop vacuuming the floors (i was hugely pregnant). and you know
what? he has never told me it was okay to resume, so i haven't.

carol brussel IBCLC
laura nevada lactation
 in denver where the spousal unit does indeed clean the bathroom - twice a
week