From:
Robert Cordes DO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:25:54 -0400
My wife asked me about this while she was breastfeeding and then
a patient's mom asked me. I asked Dr Jack who basically didn't see
a real problem but felt breastfeeding moms have enough responsibilities. We
agreed then the dad should donate.
Of course I did. In fact the poor nurse put the needle in my then as
the bag started filling accidentally pulled the needle out. Good thing
I have lots of good veins.
-Rob
(who always has lots of blood to donate esp when it's
for pediatric cardiac surgery)