From:
Robin/Joan MacNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:20:14 -0300
Hello all,

Lurker alert. I'm currently in contact with an expectant mother of twins who
has had a unilateral mastectomy. She is aware that there are other women out
there who have been able to breastfeed twins on one breast. What she wants
are some concrete guidelines of ways other women have managed - schedules,
pumping, how to start off the feedings at delivery, etc to ensure that both
babies have equal access to colostrum, foremilk and hind milk.  I've checked
the archives and read lots of wonderful anecdotal stories of success, but no
mention of what the moms actually did to be successful. Can any of you help
me out?

Thanks in advance

Joan