From:
"Heidi A. Bingham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:33:02 -0500
> As someone who is not a Christian, and who is a student of world
> religions...I wonder if this guy, Ezzo, realizes how foolish he is
> making his religion look. I don't say this to be in any way demeaning to
> Christians.

Susan ~ I don't find your comment demeaning in any way.  As a Christian, it is one
of my great concerns, that others are viewing this junk as "Christian parening"
:-(

> Why don't some Christians set this guy straight? He is making a mockery
> of there sacred scriptures.

There are many Christians trying to!

As far as why this material appeals ~ one of the reasons I think it appeals is
because it's totally adult centered.  We spend so much time believing the world is
for adults and children get in the way of careers, vacations, nights out, etc.
This curriculum reinforces that and makes it possible for parents to continue their
busy adult lives without a whole lot of rearranging as they become a family.  It's
very appealing to think "I can have this little baby and keep my own life"  :-(
Makes me cringe.  ~ Heidi