From:
The Murphy clan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:32:51 -0800
for you bf in childrens books collectors out there:
Starbucks has a book with a bunny on the cover which shows bunny's
breastfeeding with the words bunnies "drink their breakfast milk". i guess
breastmilk was too controversial, but they do appear to be nursing. another
book which was released last weekend, i have not located one yet is called
Breasts by Genichiro Yagyu it is in the same "my body science series" as
Everyone Poops and The Gas We Pass. i recieved an announcement brochure with
i believe some of the text:
"for mother and baby...it's a wonderful feeling...warm and soft..." shows a
line drawing of baby in mothers at the breast
another caption reads:
"when a woman has a baby her breasts make milk to feed her baby" another
picture of baby at breast accompanies caption.
and finally:
"when a baby drinks mother's milk, the baby stays healthy and grows
quickly..." picture of baby with mouth opened wide, possibly to latch? i
have it on order through the bookstore the publisher has a websight
www.kanemiller.com
patty murphy [log in to unmask] s. lake tahoe, california usa