From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:40:13 EST
I am positively outraged at Targets ad!  I couldn't read most of what it said
on the web site but from what I could read I am appalled.  How dare they!  I
will be stopping by there tomorrow to get one of their baby club brochures to
read it word for word so that I can write a letter to them.  Please let's
flood them with letters on how bad this is.  Maybe my Christmas to myself will
be to cut up my Target credit card and send it in with my letter :)

Belinda Bohnert
Nursing Matters
Breastpump Sales & Rental
Information, encouragement & Support