From:
Kathy Warmbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:04:42 -0700
Erin, several years go when I was a student at the Lactation Institute they
were working with a mom who had quads.  She not only pumped the milk but
had it flown to LA for the babies. If my memory serves one baby never made
it home but mom pumped for a full year until his death. Contact Shelly or
Ellen for specifics
Kathy