Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:33:36 EST
I wrote M>>>>> a lengthy letter complaining about the new prices but to no
avail.  I was told they felt they should have priced the pump alot higher to
begin with.  The other thing that bothers me is all the stuff they added to
supposedly make the pump more attractive and worth the money can be bought
seperately for less than the price increase.  I was selling about 5 PNS a
month.  I have yet to sell one at the new  price!!!!
Kellie Richardson RNC, IBCLC