From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:28:21 -0600
My apologies, Marianne.

Yes, it is the habit of list members, to sign with your name, profession and
country.  I have gotten lazy!

I am in Canada, and I have no Lactation credentials at all.  I am a
"long-time" Lactnetter, but haven't been posting as frequently in the past
year or so.

I am a "professional" volunteer lactivist (breastfeeding advocate) - people
know me for being a key organizer of the large "Nurse-Ins" that have been
held here in North America, over the past few years.  My professional
background is in sales and marketing, and I have become experienced using
the media (through the Nurse-Ins) to raise the awareness of breastfeeding
rights, and the need for greater support for breastfeeding in the general
public, especially breastfeeding in public.

I also monitor the media for mentions about breastfeeding and often send
these items to Lactnet.

Welcome to Lactnet, and thanks for reminding me to re-introduce myself.

Janice Reynolds, B. Comm.
Saskatchewan, Canada
Founder, Moms for Milk Breastfeeding Network
List-Owner - Breastfeeding Canada News Yahoo group
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bfcanadanews/