From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:58:39 +0000
Natalie, and everyone

Thank you for sending in the description of all
the research you've done on RRT in breastfed children.  We really need this!

Years ago (it would have been >10) I came across
some written information that suggested that if a
baby with diarrhoea was receiving 600ml or more
of breastmilk in a 24 hour period, then that was
all that he would need to prevent dehydration, ie
that he would not need ORS, or ORT as it was also
called.  Also that if a sick baby could take
anything at all by mouth, it should be breastmilk.

But can I find this information again???  No :-(

If anyone has seen anything similar, could they pleeeeese send me the ref??

Many thanks.

Pamela Morrisn IBCLC
Rustington, England