Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 19:26:42 -0500
Mothering Magazine's winter '93 issue had a wonderful article on
extended breastfeeding.  Many of the studies are older and most from
countries in Africa.  I would assume that it is because there isn't a
large enough population in one geographic area to study (for the U.S.)
I continually read this forum and am continually amazed at what I learn.
My co-leaders and I, after some examination, have discovered that we all
seem to have more Montgomery glands on the side we are handed.
Left-handed means more bumps on the left areola tissue. It has held true
for seven women, all have either breastfed or are currently.  None have
the same number of children.  I would appreciate some feedback.
Kerri Bundy
mailto:[log in to unmask]