From:
Deya Stavinoha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 20:30:59 -0500
  Amy, in your post you wrote:
>>Any way, she called the diagnoses ragdomarcenoma. <<<<

Are you sure it's spelled that way, could it be Rhabdomyosarcoma ?

I looked up a bunch of articles for my brother (a Radioligist) when he was
working on his residency thesis paper.  His topic was rhabdomyosarcoma.  I
still have some of them around.  They are yours if you want them ( if it's
the right spelling).

Deya Stavinoha, LLLL
Longview, TX