From:
Gwen Gotsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 18:20:49 EDT
I have a friend with a 10-month-old baby, Marissa, who has been in the
hospital on a ventilator for three weeks. The baby has pneumonia. The mother
would love to talk with someone else who has been through this, she says
"whose baby survived." She's looking for general support--she pumped for a
while, but has given up. This little girl has was also diagnosed with tubular
sclerosis earlier in the summer, though the mother feels that this is probably
unrelated to the pneumonia. I'm NOMAIL (gotta get some work done) so please e-
mail me privately. Thanks.

Gwen Gotsch