From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 09:28:52 -0400
It is probably less expensive to resit the exam q 5 years than to get
cerps, taking time, energy and finances into consideration, but where else
can we find such neat tee shirts and learn about new books, bumper stickers
and buttons to buy and visit with all our equally  nutty BF friends, and
get charged up to go back home and fight the good fight?

Sincerely, Pat in SNJ wearing my "families are the heart of LLL" shirt
today.  started out in one with a map of the world and world BF week, but
got it dirty.  Have to dig out the BF jewelery for a 40th aniv. party next
Sat pm in MI, don't think I can wear a tee shirt there :-)