From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:46:24 -0500
I heard a radio promo today for a segment on the 10 pm FOX-TV news (ch
25)... they are doing a story on "breastfeeding at age five".  It sounded
related to the recent incident (which was not local) and the promo (not the
news story itself) sounded like a tape of a talk show where a woman's voice
said "Let me tell you, it's a whole different ballgame when they have
teeth", and the man's voice said, "C'mon, five years old?!"
I can guess it is not going to be a most supportive piece. Heads up, those
in the viewing area.

Sorry if it was already mentioned, I am behind in digests (as usual), and,
I suppose the story could get preempted due to the big  local news of the
two Vermont boys being found....

Nancy Holtzman RN BSN IBCLC
Great Beginnings New Mothers Groups
near Boston MA