From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 07:35:55 -0500
I need some clarification about the Ezzo method.  If they only care about
scheduling the infant's feeding times, do they have anything against
pumping in between feedings?  It seems to me that if that's not a
problem, they may be more willing to do this, thereby at least keeping up
a milk supply (and possibly having expressed milk available to supplement
their FTT babes) and preventing engorgement and mastitis.  Could this be
one way to work with fervent adherents of the Ezzo method and still
preserve their breastfeeding within the confines of their faith?  Just
curious.  Alicia. [log in to unmask]