From:
"Sandink, Attie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:11:09 -0400
tO ALL:
HELP!
Our pediatricians want us to be prepared to tell our clients their babies
all need vita D. Now they want us to give them a report of what we tell our
clients

At the moment I do not have access to lactnet archives and wondered if
anyone has some other recommendations at their finger tips. We need some
research.
At the moment we have been saying that the Canadian pediatric society says
this, some books say that, and the AAP says such and such. We try not to
give recommendations but given information the client can make an informed
consent.

Thanks
Attie Burlington