From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 12:50:05 -0600
I am on another list which recently got "spammed," meaning some advertiser
snuck his message into the list.  As irritating as this is, the worst part
was that so many list members complained that the list lost its host site.
It has since been restored, but I thought we should have a plan in advance
in case it ever happens to us.  Plan:  do not complain to Kathy or Kathleen
or the postmaster or whomever.  Second part of plan:  take action against
the advertiser (I don't know what kind).

Someone could come up with a better plan.  This is just a start.

Arly Helm