From:
Maurenne Griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 14:40:08 -0500
I have permission to forward this post to Lactnet from the author.  She is a
CNM and new nursing mother who is needing specific details on relactating.
Do any of you have any advice for her or websites you would recommend?  You
can respond to her privately at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Perinatal Nurse Educator, Author and Consultant in Private Practice
KonzaBaby  http://konzababy.tripod.com
Flint Hills BF Coalition  http://www.fhbfc.org