From:
Keith Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 03:59:56 -0700
Lisa,
You mentioned two cyperspace sources of brstfdg help.  We are updating our
facilities breastfeeding resource sheet and I'm thinking these resources
should be on it.  My problem is that I'm a cyperspace novice.  How does one
hook up with the two references you mentioned.  Where those the
"addressess".  Seems things were pretty specific when I signed up for
Lactnet.  I will plow through the digests I've saved for the exact
instructions for getting on the LLL "chat".
Thank You
Christine Palmer, Mill Valley CA