Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:34:31 -0500
Actually there is an entire chapter in the Atkins book about doing the diet
while nursing, and even pg I think... uh oh... or wait is that the Zone I
am thinking of?  I am almost certain Atkins has a nursing chapter.

I don't think it's safe to go into ketosis though, nursing or no.  Though
to his credit atkins does say this is only to be used a week or so.

-wendey, studying LC in Montreal (where's it's RAINING)