From:
Denice Jentlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:14:28 -0700
I am hoping someone can help me with some information in regards to using
oxyxontin while breastfeeding.

I have been contacted by a woman who is nursing a 14 month old and with her
permission I am turning to all of you for help in this matter.

This mom is wanting to take this medication for chronic pain and will
possibly be augmenting with visterel as well. Her pain doctor has suggested
she wean her 14month old before starting the meds. She will be on these
medications for longterm and this is why doctor suggest to wean.

Does anyone else have anymore  information that I would be able to share
with this mom as well as Hales info?

Thank you for all of your help!

Denice Jentlie
Mesa, AZ