From:
Tami Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:08:06 -0700
Echinacea has never caused a problem for breastfeeding mom's or infants, in
my experience.  It is excellent to take, when you feel a cold coming on.  I
would only caution you as to it's daily use.  It should not be used daily,
neither should Goldenseal, contrary to what the health food store clerk
might tell you.
Any questions, feel free to contact me direct at [log in to unmask] or at my
800#.  By the way, for any interested parties, my website is now up.  If you
get the opportunity, stop by and take a peak, let me know what you think.
I'm interested in your input.
Wishing you health and wellness!

Tami Karnes,
Certified Herbalist                     One With Nature
Reiki Practitioner                      P.O. Box 1724
Sedona, AZ                              Sedona, AZ  86339-1724
[log in to unmask]                       (800) 230-5166
*******************************Herbal Therapies, Hand Made & Top Quality
visit my website at   http://home.earthlink.net/~onewthnature/