From:
Jean Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 21:05:31 -0500
>I am about to start teaching a Childbirth Education Series and
>would like some input. My resources are limited (as well as class time) so I
>can only afford one video related to breastfeeding. If you had to choose from
>all those available, which have you found to be most effective( informative,
>graphic, etc.)?

INFACT Canada has distributing Breast is Best, produced in Norway by Ob/gyn
and national breastfeeding co-ordinator Gro Nylander, for nearly two years.
Response is overwhelmingly positive, especially to the beautiful birthing
scenes.  It shows breastfeeding as a normal activity in a breastfeeding
culture, and allays common fears, doubts and misinformation harboured by new
parents.

This video is available in English and French, and has recently been made
available in Spanish. INFACT is considering ordering some, but would like to
gage interest first as the minimum order is quite large and as a non-profit
we can't afford to carry huge amounts of stock for long periods.  If anyone
is interested, please e-mail [log in to unmask]

Jeam Geary
Fundraiser
INFACT Canada