From:
Olga Ramon-Torra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 20:18:42 -0400
Hi! I can not tell you how much I have learned by reading Lactnet, I am
very gratefull that this group is around. I am an LLL leader and have 2
chilren(2 & 4yrs old).I wanted to ask a couple of questions. 1) Can a
nursing mom perm or color her hair? What drugs are paricurlarly
dangerous, are certain products better than others? I have had moms ask
this question on more than one occasion. 2) Would you only recommend
cabbage leaves to moms who are weaning or to engourged moms as well? Do
you worry about a loss in milk supply? How often should they place the
leaves on breast?
Thanks in advance for your responses.

Olga Ramon-Torra