From:
Linda Madsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 04:59:18 -0400
I did a search on Dr. Hale's Medication & Breastfeeding Conference site & there is no reason to discontinue breastfeeding for 2 days because of those medications.  Neither steroids or epinephrine are passed into mother's milk in significant quantities.  If you have internet access, here's the web address:  http://neonatal.ttuhsc.edu/lact/

It's a great resource for me & has an easy to use search feature for medication questions.