From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:03:13 -0500
If you ever want to look up an old friend on Lactnet...and see if he/she is
there...or just see who is on just for interest sake...do the following:

To find a list of the entire LACTNET by name..

Do a

REVIEW LACTNET BY NAME

If you want to scan for someone with the name Longstocking, you can do a

Scan LACTNET Longstocking

to the same above address.

The computer will then tell you the person's full email id...or the full
list..whichever you request.

Just FYI.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"We read to know we are not alone." Shadowlands,  C.S. Lewis