From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 23:17:58 +0000
Re ABM.  Artificial baby milk?  It always reminds me of artificial
babies, a timely reminer that we are what we eat.  Babies who are
artificially fed are different at the level of every cell of their
body, at a time when they are undergoing massive growth and
development.

I am told by a researcher that when a baby dies accidently in the
first few years of life, if you look at brain cells down a
microscope you can tell whether it was breastfed or not.  Don't let
any company tell you that the fat blend of its ABM is close to
breastrmilk, or contains the precursers for the factors necessary
for optimal brain growth.  It ain't true.  Artificial babies have
artificial brain cells.

Ros Escott, Tasmania Australia
(who has been reviewing company materials again today)