From:
Holly McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 17:03:15 +0000
Hi Terri!

I have had moms that this has happened to, sometimes after a bout of mastitis and sometimes just less breast stimulation or less glandular tissue in the affected breast which involutes over time. If the overall all milk volume is enough for the baby and the breast refusal is not due to a health concern, the moms have usually ended up with one-breasted nursing, and being a bit lop-sided for awhile!

Holly McSpadden,  IBCLC