From:
Victor Velez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:10:53 -0400
One thousand pardons!!!  Haste makes waste, I once again had the wrong fax
number to which letters of suppport should go.
I  finally got it righ! The correct Fax number is (916) 319-2121. In case
you want to check if your fax was correctly recieved
call Brad Strong at (916) 319-2264.

Thank you for your support of this legislation which would support
California breastfeeding women in the workplace.