From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:13:27 EDT
<< nipple Nazi's >>
mz language editor person wishes you to know that there is NO apostrophe in
"nipple nazis" and that we have discussed this before and it is not
appropriate to use this description of anyone in polite society. for
instance, if you want to describe me as anything on the planet go right
ahead. however, i will consider nipple nazi to an indication of true hatred
and animosity and not merely humorous.

carol brussel IBCLC
breastfeeding terrorist