From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:53:13 -0500
I'm so disappointed that the stamp was not approved. I wonder if
a bunch of letters from lots of people over a short period of
time might help.  This would have to be coordinated to have maximum impact.
Are we up for it? Who else can we solicit for support? Are there other
e-mail lists that we could work with? Notices in magazines like Mothering?
ORganziations like ICEA, ASPO etc.
 I would think that if we could get a bunch of people to write letters in
a short period of time, directly to a specific person it
might have some impoact. Do you think this is possible? Is it worth
the effort?
  Naomi Bar-Yam
P.S. Another thing is to draft a sample letter or two to suggest to
people to send or use as a basis for their own letters.
  Naomi