Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:14:10 -0500
I usually recommend increasing salt intake as well as the lecithin.
Also a round of Lymph Drops will help dramatically.
Assess her nursing bra and suggest she go without one altogether.
I would increase her water intake and add a milk boosting herb to her diet
to try to increase milk supply.
Is latch alright?  I would be concerned that latch was improper leading to
inadequate draining and plugs/reduction in supply.
Just a few ramblings--a little late
Take care,
Debbie Grant