From:
Nofia Altman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 21:43:27 +0200
I had breakthrough bleeding when my daughter was about 11 mos old.. I got
my period about every 15 days sometimes.. I'm also Orthodox, so it was not
fun.  My rabbi however was very sympathetic, especially in some of the
situations (for details email me).

I found that nursing my daughter at least 4 times a   day kept away the
problems.

I also had a skin tag after my daughter's birth and if it hadn't been for
the family purity laws, I don't think I would have found it.

Nofia
Human Milk Advocate