From:
Tania Archbold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:31:33 -0500
In my private practice initial consults are usually about 1.5 - 2 hours.
  Some as short as 1 hour and some as long as 3 hours.

It depends on how confident the parents are and how much basic
breastfeeding and infant behaviour I need to cover as well as the
problem they are having.

My follow up appointments tend to be one hour.

Tania

--
Tania Archbold B.Sc., IBCLC
Mother's Nectar Lactation Consultant Services