From:
Evonne Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 09:46:46 -0500
As bad as I hate to admit it my sister has sore nipples.  I couldn't be there
24hrs so in her efforts to feed "no matter what" it happened.  In fixing it I
observed her L breast nipple has sore area at 2 o'clock.  After feed it was
well rounded,looked great, but  noticed area at 7&8 o'clock blanched.   Not
flattened at all.  Pinked up within 3 or so sec.  Any ideas?    Thanks in
advance.
Evonne