From:
Jamie Gilcrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 22:56:21 -0500
I have to disagree with Leslie's post about no reason to quit being "stupid."

I have heard plenty and believe in calling a spade a spade.  Many (perhaps
most) of these stupid reasons/excuses are perpetuated by ignorant HCP's and
meddling relatives.

I often feel frustrated with the fact that we have to watch our language and
words so carefully in these times of political correctness that it's hard to
say anything anymore!

Jamie Gilcrest
Morgan's Mom; LLLL