Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:14:41 -0700
Does anyone have an estimate of the typical cost of formula for one year?
 I think this would be an excellent "deterent" fact especially for
teenage parenting classes. I have seen some old statistics but I just
don't buy it that it takes almost half the cost of formula for extra food
for the nursing mother. It just hasn't proved the case in my family. The
grocery bill never went up until the kids were big enough to eat their
own portions. (Now I am amazed at the amounts their growing bodies can
put away!)
 Mary Graden LLL Idaho