From:
Joy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 15:15:32 +0800
Lisa,
I, like everyone else on Lactnet no doubt, feel greatly for this poor mum
who had the surgery to "correct" her inverted nipples at age 13. This is
just a brainstorming "shot in the dark", but has the mum got any sisters,
or maybe even her own mum, who could induce lactation for this baby? You
mentioned she was brought up on a farm and knew the importance of mother's
milk, so I am assuming breastfeeding was the way mum and her sibs were fed.

Joy Anderson IBCLC, NMAA Breastfeeding Counsellor
Perth, Western Australia