Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:55:07 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
I am sorry to admit that I have not been so interested in the composition and (non) benefits of infant formula, (I know that it has it's place in society), but I am much more interested in helping mothers breast feed successfully, and help them avoid difficulties and problems that can be associated with breast feeding.  Formula reps can speak all day, about all of the various additives to the formulas!  Especially with their gifts and food that they offer!  Could I not direct patients who want information on formula use,  to our providers, for assistance with the formulas?  I do not intend to become a formula expert, and is in direct opposition to what I do, and what I specialize in.  I am generally multi tasking, helping as many mothers, as I can, with learning to breast feed, in an effective manner, and when there is a baby who is not gaining adequately, I refer back to the provider for supplements, as needed.  (I just had to put in my $0.02 cents, I will check back in a week or two, for follow up criticism.)  Joann Charnock

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2