From:
Naomi Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:14:55 +0000
Hello,

I am new to this list and looking forward to receiving a lot of useful
information. I am a Breastfeeding Counsellor with the National
Childbirth Trust in England and I finished my 3 years training last
year, and can now work with parents in antenatal classes and offer
couselling by telephone.

I am a scientist by training, I have an Honours Degree in Biochemistry
and an MSc in Clinical Chemistry. I spent 15 years working in hospital
biochemistry labs in London and the South of England. Currently I am
running a boarding cattery in a rural part of the country and am heavily
involved with my great interest and hobby, which is breeding and showing
pedigree cats.

My husband and I have 2 boys aged 9 and 5, both in full-time school now.
Both were bf (naturally!) until 10 months and 13 months respectively.

I look forward to participating in the discussions on this list,
although I shall probably lurk for a while to begin with!

Regards,

Naomi
--
Naomi Johnson