Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:55:00 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (47 lines)
Welcome Norma, and thank you so much for helping us. Norma and I have been friends outside this list for many years as well...

We also have one more new Listmother, but I will let her introduce herself, or a friend introduce her!!! : ) 

One thing I will say, as a clarification, is that we, as listmothers, do not moderate in the sense of checking and reading notes before they are published. We read them when you read them, after they come out on the list. We do not censor notes. Mostly, we help you, the subscribers, make the list work for you, and we help the computer questions get answered so that you call can make the most of this wonderful list that is my fourth child..... (after my three girls, who are also all grown up now but not up with babies yet!) Thanks to all the smart, creative, generous, and experienced multinational listmothers who help me as we move through our 17th year on Lactnet.

Take care, and happy few days before Father's Day here in the US!

Kathleen B. Bruce RN BSN IBCLC
[log in to unmask]

Lactnet listowner, and list creator c. 1995

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: June 16, 2011 12:09:52 PM EDT
> To: Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: My Lactnet intro
> 
> Dear Lactnetters,
> As somebody who has been reading and contributing to Lactnet since it opened, I am delighted to have this opportunity to give back a little by helping to moderate the group. I have been helping mothers to breastfeed since 1976 and an IBCLC in private practice since 1995. 
> 
> My husband and I have been married for 37 years and we have three, grown, breastfed children. They have all weaned and toilet trained, but none of them sleep through the night because they all now have little ones of their own :) Being there for the births of our six grandchildren and watching them grow is our delight.
> 
> Thank you for your patience as I find my way around the maze of Lactnet administration.
> 
> warmly, norma
> 
> Norma Ritter, IBCLC, RLC
> Breastfeeding Matters in the Capital Region
> www.NormaRitter.com
> Join us on Facebook for the latest birthing and breastfeeding news and views:
> http://tinyurl.com/BMCRonFB

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2