Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:11:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/00 10:30:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 -----Gretchen your facility is lucky to have you.  It seems that Joint
 Commission now has  more definition of lactation services and more
 expectations for lactation services of  hospitals that serve the
 childbearing family.  Has that not yet happened in your area?  Maybe when
 they come around and see the deficit you'll get more hours and more help. >>
Our CEO, Bryan, has talked to me about our Joint Commision visit which is in
October.  He said the lead person is "very into breastfeeding."  Wonder if
it's somebody on Lactnet - that would take alot of the stress out of the
visit and make it feel more like a party - just hope the children behave well!