From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:01:21 -0500
Happy New Year again, and thanks to all of you, especially Kathleen
Auerbach, the ever present and vigilant and wonderful Kathy Koch,  to my
pals and cohorts Melissa Vickers, and Karen Zeretzke, who work with us  to
make Lactnet possible.

Also, my  gratitude to Barbara Wilson Clay, ...it is people like you who
make it all worthwhile for me each day.  You are one of my heros.

Your comments re: being careful about what is said on the internet, what you
take for truth, and what is actually evidence-based thought are very valid
and I appreciate your level headed responses.  People like you make it all
worth it for me.
\

Oh, and folks, Kathy Dettwyler had her fourth chemo on Thursday. TWO MORE TO
DO IS ALL, now. She feels like something my cat dragged in, and needs any
good energy anyone can send her way.

Fondly,

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html