From:
"A. Eagles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:04:15 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:13:32 -0500 (CDT)
From: A. Eagles <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mead-Johnson packet

I have just started teaching at a new rural hospital, and received a call
from the Receptionist at the hospital that the Mead Johnson rep had been
in to see me and left me some packets.  She told me to pick them up the
next time I was in.

The next time I was in, I 'forgot' to pick them up, but a staff member
brought them in during class and handed them to me...I put them in my bag
and took them home.  At home, I looked them over and found an envelope
which contained the excerpt booklet from 'Nursing Mother's Companion', a
discount coupon for formula, and a rebate offer for a Nursing Bra.  Now,
I DO NOT give out ABM company material in my classes EVER...but as I was
looking at the booklet, I wondered how you all felt about the booklet
itself.(not the whole envelope)

The booklet does say Mead Johnson on the front but there is no info about
the company or intro from them in the booklet.  I certainly do not like
advertising their name, but I like the book, 'Nursing Mother's
Companion', and we are in the poorest county in the state and most would
not buy the book...so the booklet could be an alternative...it is a bit
wordy, but other than that, good.  What do you all think?  Am I selling out?

Ava Carmichael Eagles, MS, ACCE, IBCLC      TIA!!!