From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 10:39:03 -0500
Maureen,

Did the article explain just HOW the veggies cause the colicky symptoms?  I
have a great deal of difficulty understanding how the gas formed in the mom's
GI tract gets into the blood stream, into the milk & subsequently into the
baby causing more gas.  What constituent in the veggies cause the problem?
 Or were the mothers expecting the problem therefore it happened?  No one has
ever been able to explain this to my satisfaction.... I really want to
know.....

Jan Barger