From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:00:20 +0100
Jean Cotterman writes:
Rachel, tell us-just how tight is the elastic-anything like our elastic
bandages? As firm as a firm bra? Or could it be the "Hawthorne effect" that
someone cares enough to take the time to gently and personally do something
non-mechanical to the whole of the breast area?)
About that elastic netting: what we use are in fact disposable netting
underpants, stretchy to near infinity.  We cut the crotch so it is just a
tube.  VERY stretchy, and all it does is keep the batting at breast level.
It could be some Hawthorne effect, and it could be time, but the mothers
report that it is warm and it feels good.
Rachel