From:
Cynthia Good Mojab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 11:47:38 -0700
I find it extraordinary that a Medscape article I read today, "The
Prevention of Breast Cancer: An Overview"
(http://www.medscape.com/38222.rhtml?srcmp=ms-052501) includes no mention
of research showing that breastfeeding reduces the risk of breast cancer
(or, rather, formula feeding increases the risk).

Cynthia

Cynthia Good Mojab, MS Clinical Psychology
(Breastfeeding mother, advocate, independent [cross-cultural] researcher
and author; freelance writer; LLL Leader and Research Associate in the LLLI
Publications Department; and former psychotherapist currently busy
nurturing her own little one.)
Ammawell
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SupportSt/ammawell